The student news site of Wayne Valley

Smoke Signals

72° Wayne, NJ

Smoke Signals

Smoke Signals

Is Giana Rose Couture All That?

With prom season coming up, teenage girls everywhere are anxiously waiting to find their perfect prom dress. For some girls, this is a moment they have dreamed about since they were little. For those who might feel overwhelmed or unsure of where to shop, Giana Rose Couture has got you covered! 

Giana Rose Couture is located in Yardley, Pennsylvania. For me, this was definitely a shlep being from New Jersey, but I can say it was 100% worth it. This place is truly like no other, as the inventory is huge. With many styles, colors, and pattern, you are guaranteed to walk out with a dress! In order to actually purchase your dress you must make an appointment in advance, which is super easy to schedule and keeps the store organized. 

As soon as you enter the store, it is filled with lots of trendy and stylish day-to-day clothes. You would not know that prom is the main focus of the shop. However, with so many clothing options, you can shop at Giana Rose for any occasion! 

When I arrived, I checked in at the front counter, and right away, I was assigned a salesperson to help me through the process. All of the girls working in the store were young and very friendly. The girl who was assigned to me was named Kelsey. She was a lot of fun and extremely helpful. I got to look through the countless amount of dresses while Kelsey picked some out for me as well! She made me feel very comfortable and would hype me up after every dress I walked out in. She also gave me honest advice and opinions, so she felt like a friend. She was not just trying to make a sale, but she genuinely cared about how I felt in each dress I tried on. The atmosphere was incredibly welcoming and glamorous, too. The dressing rooms were very nice and spacious as well as the mini runway to show off your look! 

Price wise—it definitely varies. The dress I bought was more on the expensive side. However, for what I got, it makes sense. Their dresses are high quality and well designed. The dress I purchased is very comfortable too, so I know that I can dance all night with zero worries. 

I would give Giana Rose Couture 4.5/5 out of 5 stars as my experience was a lot of fun! The employees were so incredibly sweet, and I did not have to worry about leaving empty handed! To any girl looking for a place to shop, Giana Rose will never let anyone down!