Student Spotlight: Fallon Clark, Kiera Clark, and Morgan La Sala

The combination of three senior girls, Fallon Clark, Kiera Clark, and Morgan La Sala, has been influential to the Wayne Valley Ski Team for four consecutive years. After several successful seasons prior to the trio’s freshman year, the girls sparked a winning streak on the girl’s ski team. Each year, the three girls have been members of the varsity team with consistent top ten to top fifteen finishes at every race. As freshmen, each made the Race of Champions and Morgan and Kiera were selected to represent New Jersey at Eastern High School Regional Championships, with Fallon joining them the following year. The three girls also take part in club racing, with Morgan having several successful seasons with the Mount Peter Race Team, and Kiera and Fallon having several successful seasons with the Bromley Mountain Race Team. Their dedication and passion for the sport of skiing did not go unnoticed, and the three were rewarded with the well deserved position as overall captains for the girls and boys teams for the 2018 season.

The hard work that the three girls have put in for 4 years has certainly paid off, and none of the team’s accomplishments could have been possible without them. They were influential in each fantastic performance in the state championship races, coming in seventh as freshmen, third as sophomores, second as juniors, and finally, winning it all as seniors. The three girls all had top 5 finishes in the state championship races. On top of their amazing finishes in the team state championship, each of the girls earned all state honors and a spot on the New Jersey team at the Race of Champions. Congratulations to Fallon, Kiera, and Morgan on amazing high school skiing careers!