January 6, 2023
1. What is the snowiest city in the world?
a. Aomori City, Japan
b. Wayne, NJ
c. Ontario, Canada
d. Moscow, Russia
2. What are you supposed to do when you find yourself under the mistletoe?
a. Take two steps to the left
b. Turn Around
3. What popular holiday song was actually written for Thanksgiving?
a. Jingle Bells
b. We wish you a Merry Christmas
c. Hanukkah o Hanukkah
d. White Christmas
4. In what TV series is the term ‘Winter is coming’ notorious?
b. Saved by the bell
c. Game of Thrones
d. That 80s show
5. What fictional, mythical kingdom was governed by a White Witch for a century of severe winter?
a. The White wall
c. The hobbit
d. The north pole
6. What is the color of a snow flower?
7. In the history of the Winter Olympics, which country has won the most medals?
8. What is the name of the medical emergency that occurs when your body loses heat faster than it can produce it and the body’s temperature gets dangerously low?
c. Acute cholecystitis
9. What is the fear of snow called?
10. Which state has the most ski resorts?
a. New Jersey
b. New York